Get on the road this July for the Red Rooster Route Days Road Rally. A month-long celebration of local food and agriculture, this four-year old festival provides families with a fun way to learn about farms on the route, enjoy locally-grown produce and berries, and get a taste of rural life.
All Red Rooster Route farms and partners will be open for visitors all during the month of July. By picking up a Red Rooster Route game card and collecting stamps at all Red Rooster farms and partners, visitors will be entered in a drawing for one of these great prizes: gift baskets from all farms, overnight stay at the Medallion Hotel, $50 Dinner Gift Certificate at The Restaurant at Rhodes River Ranch or one hour horse riding lesson with trainer Kasey Monte!
Here are some of the fun things to look forward to during the Red Rooster Route Days:
- Garden Treasures Nursery & Organic Farm Treasures will host a Readers to Eaters Local Food Book Faire Saturdays and bouquet-making Sundays.
- Stop by Foster’s Produce & Corn Maze’s for local berries & cherries, and famous berry or mocha shake while the kids enjoy the animal farm and hay maze.
- Biringer Farm at Arlington brings out its Jolly Trolley ride to the raspberry fields – enjoy U-pick berries and delicious raspberry shortcake with mile-high whipped cream.
- At Bryant Blueberry Farm & Nursery kids will love picking the plump, juicy berries, romping on the playground and feeding the farm’s goats and ducks, wagon rides (12-3pm) and the farm’s picnic area.
- The Stillaguamish Valley Pioneer Museum will be open for guided tours of fascinating lumberjack, railroad and other homesteader artifacts from 11am to 4pm Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays.
- The Arlington Farmer’s Market open on Saturdays, offers local music and kid’s activities while shopping for the freshest local produce, unique handcrafts, and flowers.
- Enjoy the Restaurant at Rhodes River Ranch with a spectacular wall-to-wall view of their top-flight equestrian training arena and Special Events.
See you on the Road this July!